A Clothing Club at Eddington Sunday School was established in 1869. Miss Franklin was the manager, assisted by the other Sunday School teachers.
The Rules can be seen in the Parish Magazine, Dec 1870. At that time, 72 children were attending Sunday School, of whom 39 were being clothed by the club.
By 1883 there were 150 members.
A Clothing Club was established at Hungerford Newtown in 1870.